In ten days we will be celebrating Christmas Eve. What else do you have left on your list? Have you been procrastinating? Today is anti-procrastination day, so make a list of the things you need to do to be ready for Christmas. Pick one today and do it! Use your timer and set it for 15 minutes. You can do this! You want to enjoy the Holidays, and you do not want to be trying to do everything at the last minute.You don’t need this stress. You want a peaceful Holiday.
The Zone Mission today is to declutter under the bathroom sink or declutter the things in one of the drawers. I have both a cabinet, and I have 3 drawers. I try to rotate where I declutter each month, so it is not overwhelming. Resist the urge to dump everything out. Just use your timer and have a trash can handy. Spend 5 to 15 minutes doing this. We will do it again in the future.
Have a great day!
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Wipe Windows and Mirrors
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Do a fun hands on science experiment today.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- 15 minutes of loving movement
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour