In your home and homeschool
Let’s move the living room furniture around and clean under it. While you are moving it, see if you can put it back in a different arrangement. Sometimes, it freshens up the look of the room to move the furniture. Enlist the help of your family for this mission. Don’t move the furniture by yourself. Enjoy your day!
Zone Mission: Clean under the living room furniture.
Menu Plan for Wednesday: Spaghetti and Salad for the Family (Low carb for me: Chicken)
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Work on your lesson plans and pick the start date of your school, if you have not done that already.
Errand Day: Do your errands and grocery shopping this afternoon.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
Family Fun: Take your children for a walk.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: