Encourage your children to help you around the house this week, too. They should be eager to do anything that will help them pass the time.
If you are trying to do any big projects this week, try to scale them back. Remember that real life is not Pinterest perfect. What you see on social media is what people want you to see. Behind the scenes there is stress and tears.
If you have multiple places to visit this weekend, do your best to guard some time just for your family to be at home. It is okay for you and your husband to decide to make your own traditions.
Drink your water this week. Eat healthy. Get in daily movement. Get to bed at a reasonable hour every night. All of these help your body.
Zone Mission: Declutter a dresser drawer
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: Find a fun Christmas printable for your children
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour