It’s Friday! Let’s make today a fun day for everyone! Turn on some music. Set the timer and do a 27 Fling Boogie through the house. Find 27 things you can give away. Challenge your kids to do the same thing in their bedrooms. Then take the items out to your car. You want to declutter as much as you can, so you have room for the new things your children will be receiving next week.
If you haven’t taken your family for an evening ride to look at Christmas lights, make a plan to do that this weekend. Make some memories!
Have a great week-end!
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the Trash, Sweep, and Mop
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Round up this week’s paper. File what needs to be file. Purge what needs to go away. Check your lesson plans for next week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Loving movement for 15 Minutes
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour