Today’s mission is for you to dust the fixtures and baseboards in your master bedroom. How does that relate to having peace in your home?
Having a clean, decluttered home brings peace to the family. Have a fresh, clean bedroom helps you relax and fall asleep. Detail cleaning and dusting helps you breathe better in your bedroom. Many times our bedrooms are neglected while we work on the other areas of the house, but I think the bedroom is one of your most important rooms in the house. Your bedroom should be your sanctuary. It should be as clutter free as possible. You will rest better and enjoy seeing it first thing in the morning.
If you are not making your bed daily, start today. You will start to see a difference in how you feel when you walk into your room during the day, and it is clean, decluttered, and the bed is made. You will notice I combined the Wednesday and Thursday Home Blessings today, so you won’t have to do any tomorrow.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday tomorrow!
Have a great day!
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Wipe Windows and Mirrors, Declutter Paper, Magazines, or Newspapers for 10 minutes anywhere in the house.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Do a fun hands on science experiment today.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- 15 minutes of loving movement
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour