This is the last day of October. Let’s finish the month strong. I do not have a specific zone for you to rescue today. I want you to look around your house and see where Hot Spots developed over the weekend. Set your timer for 15 minutes and take care of those Hot Spots. If your children have left things laying around, ask them to put their things away, too. It is much easier to bless your home when it is picked up every day.
The Habit of the Month for October has been to get rid of paper clutter. Spend 2 minutes today getting rid of paper clutter. You can do this!
Tomorrow, we will have new missions and a new habit to practice!
Wednesday – Declutter the Entryway
Thursday – Declutter the Dining Room
Menu Plan for Monday – Pork Chops and Salad (Chicken and Salad for Mom)
Weekly Home Blessing – Wash the Sheets
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Daily Movement for 15 Minutes
School: Have your children write a brief report about one of the Presidents
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water