Happy Friday! How does your living room look now that you have decluttered, dusted, and moved the furniture around? Today, let’s do a little fall decorating. I have silk flowers for each season, so I will put out my fall flowers until Thanksgiving, and then I will switch to my Christmas flowers. I also have some pumpkin spice candles that I will put out and a few pumpkin-theme items, too. Enjoy the beauty in your living room!
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the trash, Sweep, and Mop
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Round up this week’s paper. File what needs to be file. Purge what needs to go away. Check your lesson plans for next week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Loving movement for 15 Minutes
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour