Today’s mission should be quick for you since you usually do a quick dust of the living room each week. Today, you are going to detail dust the living room. This is when you move things around to dust the whole surface and not just around them. Dust up to the ceiling and down to the baseboards and around the perimeter of the room. Use your timer and only do this for 15 minutes. Turn on the music and include your children. Remember that it does not have to be perfect.
If you find things that you don’t need while you are dusting, put them in your giveaway box. It’s time for a Fall Fling!
Have a wonderful day!
Zone Mission: Detail dust the Living Room
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Chicken strips, vegetables, and salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: Look up some Presidential trivia with your children
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour