Happy Friday! This is your last day this month for a Zone Mission in your Master Bedroom. Today we are going to detail clean under the bed. If you don’t keep anything under there, this will go fast. Keeping the dust bunnies from taking over under your bed will help you sleep better at night. You will have less dust in the air. If you do keep stuff under your bed, keep it minimal, so you can do this quickly each month. I hope the missions this week have helped you bring peace to your master bedroom. You deserve a clean, pleasant place to relax and sleep.
If you have children at home, ask them to clean out under their beds, too. It might be more involved for them, but use the timer and help if you need to help them out.
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the trash, Sweep, and Mop.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Round up this week’s paper. File what needs to be file. Purge what needs to go away. Check your lesson plans for next week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Loving movement for 15 Minutes
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour