Do you suffer from allergies? Keeping my bedroom decluttered and dusted has helped my allergies. I use the FlyLady’s feather duster, and it grabs the dust when I am dusting. The boys take it outside for me and shake it out well. Then, I store it upright in a flower vase on a bookcase. This keeps dust mites and moths from eating it. If I stored my feather duster in a dark place, the mites and moths would eat it.
I always start high in any room when I am dusting, and I work my way down. When I am detail dusting in a Zone, I will move things around. I usually end up rearranging things to freshen up the look of things. In my bedroom, I also dust the exposed areas of my wooden bed.
Having a decluttered and well dusted bedroom helps me sleep better at night.
Have a wonderful day!
Zone Mission: Detail dust the Master Bedroom
Weekly Home Blessings of the Day: Quick Dust and Vacuum
Menu Plan for Tuesday: Beef Roast, vegetables, and salad
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Spend 15 minutes loving movement.
School: The next time you are out doing errands, start looking at the political signs that are around and take note. In a few weeks, observe this again with your children. Make it a game and have them count signs on one street.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour