Wednesday is Anti-procrastination day with The FlyLady. This is the day of the week that you pick one or two things to do that you have been putting off. You can do it! Remind yourself of what I wrote at the top on the graphic. You will feel great when that one thing is done that you have avoided for so long. You can tell yourself that you DID it! I know you can do it!
Yesterday, we decluttered our kitchen counters, so today, let’s detail wipe them down. I use a FlyLady purple cloth soaked with warm water. I work from one area to the next and just move things to the side. I don’t take everything off at once. I use my timer, set it for 15 minutes, and try to beat the clock! Making zone missions short and fun will make blessing your home a breeze!
Zone Mission: Detail wipe the kitchen counter
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Windows and Mirrors (I use my FlyLady purple cloths for this and no chemicals.)
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Don’t forget to do the fun stuff in your school day. Get out the crafts!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour