Happy Friday! Let’s spend a few minutes decorating for fall in our homes or even outside. You have worked on your zone missions this month, and it is almost time for a new month. Celebrate the things you accomplished. Don’t beat yourself up about anything you did not do. Tomorrow is a new day and a new month. You have a fresh start. So decorate a bit and enjoy the beauty in the change of seasons. What do you have planned this weekend for Family Fun Day? We are going bowling. Enjoy your family!
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the trash, Sweep, and Mop.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Round up this week’s paper. File what needs to be file. Purge what needs to go away. Check your lesson plans for next week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- 15 minute of Loving Movement
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour