I might be a child of the 70’s when I titled this post, but I want you to feel like you live in the best, most peaceful house possible. I want you and your family to feel like you have been elevated to a beautiful home. Today we are going to move the living room furniture around and clean under it. Enlist some help. Don’t try to do this alone. As you are moving things around to clean, you might want to relocate some of the furniture in a different arrangement in the living room. It’s fun to change things around seasonally. Set your timer and evict the dust bunnies under the furniture! If you have time pull cushions and vacuum under them.
Zone Mission: Move the Living Room Furniture around and clean under it.
Weekly Home Blessing Task: Windows and Mirrors (I use my FlyLady purple cloths for this and no chemicals.)
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Don’t forget to do the fun stuff in your school day. Get out the crafts!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour