It’s the end of the week. How did you do in making your bedroom your sanctuary? I hope you were able to do some of the missions if you could not do them all. We will be back in this zone again in a month, so you will have more opportunities to make your bedroom as peaceful as you can. Today, we are going to pretend we are on a treasure hunt and clean out under the bed. Pull out what’s under there, and if you can possible put that stuff somewhere else, please do. If you don’t keep anything under your bed, it will be easy to clean under it once a month. Get out your vacuum or sweeper and clean under the bed. Get all of those dust bunnies that have made colonies under your beds. You might find something you lost, but no matter what you find, I want you to reward yourself for doing this mission. I want you to have your favorite tea or coffee or chocolate and just enjoy sitting and relaxing for a few minutes.
Weekly Home Blessing: Take out the trash, Sweep, and Mop.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Round up this week’s paper. File what needs to be file. Purge what needs to go away. Check your lesson plans for next week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour