In your home and homeschool
Today’s mission is to spend 15 minutes or less cleaning out your sofa. Take the cushions off and start digging. You will be surprised at what you find. You will likely find things you did not know you had lost. You might find things you knew you had lost. It’s always an adventure. If you have a love seat, do the same thing with it. If you have living room chairs that tend to trap things under the cushions, clean them out, too. Set the timer and make this a game for the family. Cleaning and blessing your home can be fun..
Zone Mission: Clean out the sofa. .
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
School: Work on your list and ideas for the new school year.
Errand Day: Do your errands and grocery shopping this afternoon.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
Family Fun: Take your children for a walk.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: