In your home and homeschool
Hello! Welcome to a new week! We are going to spend some time decluttering and detail cleaning the Living Room this week. Last month, we only had one day in the Living Room, so let’s hit those areas we missed last month. Just take it one day at a time and one mission at a time. Make it fun when you do your missions. Turn on some fun music and make it a game. Encourage your children to help you and have fun with the missions.
Zone Missions: Living Room
Monday – Declutter & Detail Dust Flat Surfaces
Tuesday – Detail Dust from Ceiling Down to the Baseboards
Wednesday – Vacuum Under Furniture
Thursday – Go Sofa Diving
Friday – Switch Out Throw Pillows and Blankets for Spring
I will be in Atlanta, GA, this week. Later, I will be in Sandusky, OH, and Winston-Salem, NC.
Read HERE about the events I will be attending this Spring.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
Weekly Home Blessing Hour:
Spread these out over the course of the week. Put a note on each day of the week with one or two of these per day.
7 Parts of the Weekly Home Blessing Hour from The FlyLady:
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Plan one fun activity for this week.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Family Fun: Have some outdoor time with your children today. Play. Do some nature journaling. The point is to add some movement to your day.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: