Today, I want you to clean out under the beds and sweep or vacuum. As you can see from th picture of my foot board, We have laminate flooring, so we sweep under our bed. Dust bunnies like to gather under there every month, so this is on my regular monthly cleaning projects for the bedroom. The boys also clean out under their beds once a month and sweep or vacuum. This is not a difficult task, if you do it regularly.
Zone Mission – Declutter under your bed.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at your bookshelves. Do you need to do some reorganizing or purging?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour