Has does the decor in your Master Bedroom look? Is it time to spruce up and make your bedroom your oasis? Today, I want you to pick one additional area or drawer to declutter in your bedroom. Then, I want you to change the decorations somehow. You don’t necessarily need to go out and buy anything. Look around at what you already have. Do you have some throw pillows that you can put in the bedroom to change the look of your room? Do you have some flowers or candles that you can add? Do you have other home decor that you can move to your bedroom to change the look of the room? Look around and see if you have piles of stuff that need to be relocated or given away. Make your bedroom your retreat. Don’t use it as a storage place.
Zone Mission – Make your Master Bedroom look pretty.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Look at your bookshelves. Do you need to do some reorganizing or purging?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour