In your home and homeschool
Today’s mission is going to be interesting for you. This is one time I will tell you to pull out the bleach wipes or use some other germ killer. We are going to wipe around the outside of the toilet, so you might want to wear rubber gloves, too. This is probably one of the least favorite of all house cleaning tasks, but it is a necessary task. I live in a house with 4 boys and 1 husband. That’s a lot of males in one house. The toilet in the boys’ bathroom needs to be wiped around the outside at least once a week. The toilet in my bathroom can be wiped around once a month and be fine. Since we put in new toilets that are higher off the floor, I have noticed less mess around the toilet in the boys’ bathroom. Now that you know more about our toilets than my mother, let’s glove up and get the wipes out. You can set your timer or not for this task. I know you are not going to make it last longer than it needs to last.
Have a great week-end!
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Zone 3 – Detail clean around the outside of the toilet
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Schedule a field trip for this winter. If you can’t think of one, do some research. See what’s going on close to you.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: