In your home and homeschool
Do you know what a Stash and Dash is? It’s when you grab stuff and put it somewhere to deal with later. This happens a lot when you have company coming to your house. Where is your Stash and Dash? For most people, it is in their bedrooms. Yes. That’s right, I have one more mission for you this week in your bedroom. Breathe deep. Focus for 15 minutes. Go into your bedroom. Go to your Stash and Dash. Now start separating your stuff. You will likely have three piles. Throw Away. Give Away. Put Away. The goal is to do something with each item in your Stash and Dash and not leave it in your room, unless it absolutely belongs in your room. Your bedroom should not be a storage area for things that need a home. Find places to put your things or get rid of them. I want you to have a feeling of peace in your bedroom.
If you have any questions or tips, please email me. I enjoy hearing from my readers.
Zone Mission: Zone 4 – Clean out the Stash and Dash in your bedroom.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Schedule a field trip for this winter. If you can’t think of one, do some research. See what’s going on close to you.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
Please like & share: