How is your Living Room looking now that you are taking down decorations and detail cleaning? Today we are going to move the furniture around and detail clean under the furniture and behind it. If your furniture is heavy, enlist some help. I don’t want you to spend hours doing this. Set your timer for 15 minutes and see what you can accomplish. You might have to do a second 15 minute session. I usually enlist enough help, so we get it done in one session.
For your Holiday Mission, I want you to do a 27 Fling Boogie in your Dining Room. Get those Holiday decorations put away and set your dining room up and use it soon!
Grocery Shopping and Errand Day – Take your list, pack snacks, and water bottles.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
School: Is your paperwork caught up? Do you need to update lesson plans or attendance sheets?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Errand day: Make your plan for grocery shopping and errands. Pack water bottles and snacks for everyone. Pack up your library books that need to be turned in.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour