Today I want you to clean out under you bed, and you might go, “WOW!” when you find something you forgot about. I saved this task for today in case you hid some Christmas presents under there. Most of us also have dust bunnies building a colony under there, so it’s time to get rid of the colony before Christmas. My husband bought us a new bed in the Fall, and I cleaned thoroughly then. But I am still going to clean under there tomorrow and get rid of the dust and dirt that end up under there. I don’t store a lot under our bed, so it is easy to use the Rubba Sweepa under there and pull out the dust bunnies. If you have a Roomba you can pull out the stuff under there and send him under your bed to vacuum. Whatever method you use, it’s a gift to your breathing to clean regularly under your bed.
Holiday Mission – Finish wrapping gifts and do any food prep that you can do today for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Zone Mission – Get the dust bunnies from under your bed. Have your children do the same thing.
Grocery Shopping and Errand Day – Take your list, pack snacks, and water bottles.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
School: Is your paperwork caught up? Do you need to update lesson plans or attendance sheets?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Errand day: Make your plan for grocery shopping and errands. Pack water bottles and snacks for everyone. Pack up your library books that need to be turned in.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour