in Your Home and Homeschool
Sometime today I want you to go to an area of your house that needs some decluttering. Set a timer for 15 minutes and purge! Email me if you find something older than 2004 to throw out.
Holiday Mission: Check your grocery list for any additional food items or ingredients you need for next week.
Zone Mission: Take a look at your home. Pick one area that needs some attention. Use my challenge above and purge something that is older than my files from 2004.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Time for FUN FRIDAY!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour