Let’s get back to our routines today. For many of us, a long Holiday weekend means a departure from our routines. Let’s get things going again around the house. If you are like me, you have some laundry to do, some clutter to get rid of, some Blessing to do to your home, and some Christmas things to accomplish. Let’s break it down into manageable steps. Pick SIX things you would like to accomplish today. Put a number beside of each one. Roll a dice (or spin a wheel) and do one thing at a time throughout the day.
Here are your Zone Missions for the week:
Monday – Detail Dust the Living Room
Tuesday – Detail Clean Entry Way
Wednesday – Sweep Front Porch
Thursday – Clear Flat Surfaces in Dining Room
Friday – Set up your wrapping station for the Holidays and add Christmas dessert ingredients to your shopping list.
If you have not downloaded my Holiday e-book, it is not too late. You can still use the full calendar plans for December and January.
It has helpful pages for you to do your menu planning, grocery lists, gift lists, and a daily calendar for the rest of November, December, and January. I will also put the daily tips in my newsletter and on the blog. The e-book will just help you see the whole picture and give you forms to use.
Holiday Mission – Monday – Decorate your coffee table or side table in the living room.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Do you have some hands-on activities planned for the week? Look for a Thanksgiving Unit Study to work on this month.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour