Today we are going to combine our Zone mission with our Holiday mission. Pull out all of your Christmas wrapping supplies and set up a wrapping station in your home. Take an inventory of what you have on hand and add items to the list that you need to pick up for present wrapping. You will need paper, tape, bows, tissue, bags, name tags, etc. If you don’t have your Christmas cards ready to go, work on those as well.
Check your menu for tomorrow and see if you can do any vegetable chopping today. Have your children make a Welcome sign. If you are traveling today, be careful. There will be a lot of people on the road. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
School: Is your paperwork caught up? Do you need to update lesson plans or attendance sheets?
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Errand day: Make your plan for grocery shopping and errands. Pack water bottles and snacks for everyone. Pack up your library books that need to be turned in.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour