Today let’s clean out some of the extra stuff in our closet. Set your timer and do a 27-Fling Boogie in your closet. Find 27 things you can throw away, put away, or give away. Our Master Bedroom closet can be a dumping grounds for extra stuff. So let’s clear that stuff out before Christmas. Then you will have room for that new Holiday dress and shoes. You can also ask your children to bring you anything from their closet that does not fit. You can decide what to do with the items after they bring them to you. Children grow quickly, so they likely have things in their closet that does not fit. You can extend it to them bringing you things they will not wear. Take a look at their dress clothes and make sure they have what they need for the Holidays.
Zone Mission: Tuesday – Master Bedroom Closet and Children’s Closets
Holiday Mission: Do any early baking today that you can freeze or refrigerate until Thanksgiving. I am going to make pumpkin pies today.
If you need more help with organizing your home and homeschool, you can download The FlyLady’s Homeschool Teacher and Homeschool Student Control Journals for free.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Are you taking time to enjoy the fall weather as a part of your school day? Take some books outside and enjoy doing some school work outside today.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at the Launch Pad that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour