Have you been working on a thankful list? Have each person in your home write down things he/she is thankful for. Share these next week as a family. This is one of our favorite things to do for Thanksgiving. If you have family who you will not see for Thanksgiving, write them a note and tell them what you are thankful for.
Holiday Mission: Start any food prep that you can do ahead and freeze for next week.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Time for FUN FRIDAY!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour