As we are looking forward to the Holidays, we have been getting our homes ready for our family. Today, let’s do a 15-minute room rescue in the room of your choice. Pick a room. Set the timer and see what you can do in 15 minutes. You can do a 27-Fling Boogie. You can move and straighten the room. You can decorate it if you want. The point is that you want your home to be welcoming and peaceful for your family. Sometimes, we tend to look past some of the clutter in our homes, and this is your chance to look at a room with fresh eyes and make some changes.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Have you done some hands on learning with your children this week? Plan something for tomorrow! Make tomorrow a Fun Friday for school!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour