How are you doing with getting organized? Do you need homeschool encouragement? This is the time of year when it shows when we do not have things planned and organized. As we get busier, things start slipping to the side. After a few months of homeschooling for the year, our energy and enthusiasm fades. We need a little boost. I wrote Giving Your Children Wings last year to help you and encourage you in your homeschool journey. The FlyLady published the Homeschool Teacher Control Journal and Student Control Journal to help you organize your homeschool. It is set up in an easy-to-use format. You only need a pen or pencil and a 3-ring binder to set it up. You can use page protectors if you like, but they are not required.
For the next three days, I am offering a Homeschool Package with a copy of my book, a Homeschool Teacher Control Journal, and a Homeschool Student Control Journal for the lowest price this year. It’s regularly $30.00 for all three books, but you can get all three of them for $20.00. That’s a savings of $15.00. (If you live outside of the US, I will bill you for the actual postage.) For US residents, the shipping is included in this low price. (Click the link for ordering information.)
If you are looking for a few homeschool resources, I am listing some homeschool curriculum to clear off my bookshelves. My Ebay Store can be found HERE.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Have you done some hands on learning with your children this week? Plan something for tomorrow! Make tomorrow a Fun Friday for school!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour