Let’s take some time today to enjoy the Fall and have some fun while were are at it. If the leaves are falling at your house, take some time to go rake leaves and play in them with your children. Make it a game, and you will get some yard maintenance done and have fun, too. If the leaves haven’t fallen yet, you can ask the children to pick up sticks and make a pile. Maybe you can have a bonfire this week-end and roast hot dogs and marshmallows. We have a field trip today, so we did our Home Blessings yesterday. I bought hot dogs and buns on my shopping trip, so we are having a hot dog roast in the evening.
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Time for FUN FRIDAY!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour