When you think of the word “Majestic” what comes to mind? For me, it makes me think of the Majesty of God. With that in mind, let’s have a great day taking care of ourselves and our family. Today is Labor Day, so I am taking today to have a Family Fun day. We will do our normal routines, but we are going to have a day of play, too. We all work very hard, and it is important to take time for fun and enjoyment of life with our family. What does your family like to do? We like doing things outside, so our fun day will involve a lot of time outside.
What can you do to enjoy your family today?
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Quick Dust
- Purge Magazines or Paper Clutter
- Change Bedding
- Empty Trash
- Clean Windows/Mirrors
- Take the day off and ENJOY your family!
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: Kitchen – clean off the counters and flat surfaces.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Lay anything out that you will need first thing in the morning
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour