What do you need to transform in your life? Do you need to transform your home from CHAOS to organized? Do you need to transform your mood from pessimistic to optimistic? Do you need to transform your homeschool from doing lots of paperwork and busy work to hands-on learning to ignite a fire for learning in your children? Think about. Do some journaling. Make some goals. Transform your life for the better.
The boys and I are adding back some more subjects this week and next week. We are going to do a country study this year and eat our way around the world. Along the way, we will read books and study each country. I will do some blogging as we work our way around the world this year. School can be fun, and I enjoy learning with my children.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Clean out your refrigerator. Toss the science experiments.
- Check the loss leaders at your local office supply stores. Many of them have cheap school supplies this week. I saw several items for 1 cent. Just go in and get the sale stuff. Don’t get caught up going down all the aisles.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Write up a menu plan for the next 7 days. Check your pantry and freezer and make a grocery list. This habit will save you time and money. Try out some new recipes with the slow cooker. It will save you time once you start back to your school schedule.
- Zone Focus: Master Bedroom – Let’s clear off the top of the dresser today. Move things around and make it pretty. Ask your children to clear off a flat surface in their rooms, too. Set the timer.
Family Fun: If the weather is not too hot, go for a walk with your children.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Decide on a place in your house where you can put things for the next day. The FlyLady calls this your Launch Pad. It is usually close to your main entry of the house. You are going to use this every night.
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour