Today I want you to think of one thing you want to teach your children to do. It doesn’t matter if it is an educational thing or something around the house. It could even be something you learned from your mother or grandmother. The point is to purpose to take time to teach your children today and have fun doing it. As homeschool moms, we get caught up in meeting criteria for the curriculum we use, and often in the process, we lose some of the fun of teaching our children. I truly love being with my children every day and teaching them. I am always looking for teachable moments in my day.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Do something fun and engaging with your children. They will remember it.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: Kitchen – Today let’s wipe down the front of our kitchen cabinets and drawers.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour