What have you done for fun with your kids this week? Plan something fun for today and enjoy making memories with your children. Time goes by so fast, and they will be grown up before you know it. Treasure this time with them. Hopefully, you have had fun with them this summer learning new routines and enjoying time together. I will start transitioning my emails to organization and getting your school year start i my August newsletters. I start early each school year, so I have flexibility during the school year and end our year in early May.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Did you clear out some extra materials you don’t need for your homeschool this year? Contact some of your homeschool mom friends and see if you can bless them with your excess.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: This is the last day this month that we will focus on the Master Bedroom and your children will focus on their rooms. The rest of the weeks until we come back to this Zone will just be maintenance. For today, deal with that pile of clothes on the chair in your room. Have your children make sure they have all of their clean clothes put away properly. If they don’t fit in the storage areas you have, then declutter more.
Family Fun: Do something fun today with your children. Is there something they have wanted to do all summer, and you just have not done it it? Don’t forget that tomorrow is Family Fun Day. Ask your husband what he would like to do for Family Fun Day.
Before Bed: (This starts right after dinner.)
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Put things at your launch pad
- Shine Your Sink
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour
I post a new post each morning during the week at www.TamiFox.net.