Today ends Week 5 in our Getting Organized series. I hope you are encouraged and seeing some small changes to your habits.
Friday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Start a list of field trips that you want to take this year.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Zone Focus: Spend 15 minutes feather dusting the plants, baseboards, and/or ceiling in your entry way.
Family Fun: Plan a water activity.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Decide on a place in your house where you can put things for the next day. The FlyLady calls this your Launch Pad. It is usually close to your main entry of the house. You are going to use this every night.
- Shine Your Sink (Are you enjoying having a Shiny Sink every morning when you get up?)
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour