Thursday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
- Decide how you want your children to check off their school work assignments.
- Do you want to use a regular paper planner?
- Do you want to use an online planning tool? I recommend www.HomeschoolManager.com.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
- Make your menu plan and grocery list.
- Go grocery shopping
Zone Focus: Take a look at your entry way and make it more inviting. Add a plant or hang a picture. If you already have a plant there, make sure it is dusted and trimmed.
Family Fun: Before you go grocery shopping, go to a local park and have a nature walk. Take some water bottles and snacks with you.
We are going to work on our Before Bed Routine this month. This is the most important routine of the day. It gets you ready for the next day. This will help you start your day off on the right foot. You will start this routine right after dinner each night.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Decide on a place in your house where you can put things for the next day. The FlyLady calls this your Launch Pad. It is usually close to your main entry of the house. You are going to use this every night.
- Shine Your Sink (Are you enjoying having a Shiny Sink every morning when you get up?)
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour