- Make Your Bed (Do this as soon as you get up.)
- Get Dressed Down to Your Shoes
- Swish and Swipe
- Start Your Laundry
- Decide on Dinner
- Check Your Calendar
- Start the Day off with a Shiny Sink. Don’t leave the breakfast dishes sitting.
Zone Focus: Front Porch
This is going to be a fun project today. Clear your porch off and get out the water hose. Get the children involved and let them help you wash down the front porch and have some water play at the same time. As you put things put back into place, make your porch look inviting.
- Look at your overall school schedule and divide the work up monthly and weekly.
- Get your weeks of school picked out.
- Remember to schedule some breaks.
- If you start early in August, you will be able to have a longer Christmas break and end school at the end of May.
- Eat Lunch
- Clear off One Hot Spot
- Reboot the Laundry
- Declutter for 15 Minutes (Be sure to have your children declutter, too.)
- Drink Your Water
Family Fun: Extend the water play from cleaning the front porch.
We are going to work on our Before Bed Routine this month. This is the most important routine of the day. It gets you ready for the next day. This will help you start your day off on the right foot. You will start this routine right after dinner each night.
- Check the Calendar for Tomorrow
- Lay out Your Clothes for Tomorrow (Have your children lay their clothes out, too.)
- Decide on a place in your house where you can put things for the next day. The FlyLady calls this your Launch Pad. It is usually close to your main entry of the house. You are going to use this every night.
- Shine Your Sink (Are you enjoying having a Shiny Sink every morning when you get up?)
- Clean Off a Hot Spot
- Go to Bed at Decent Hour