Let’s make this a great day! Are you forming habits yet? Don’t beat yourself up if you miss something one day. Just start fresh the next day.
Wednesday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes.
- Swish and swipe.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Have a 2 minute Hot Spot Fire Drill.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Put away books that have arrived from your orders.
- Purge one drawer in your child’s room for 15 minutes.
- Have them work with you.
- Throw out torn clothing.
- Make a donate box for clothing that needs to be given away.
- Reboot your laundry.
Family Fun: Fold or hang your laundry and put it away before you leave the house. Pick an activity to do on your way to the grocery store. Use your cooler and ice. Pack snacks and water bottles. Go by the library if you have not been there this week.