Let’s make Tuesday a great day in our homes!
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes. Swish and swipe.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Have a 2 minute Hot Spot Fire Drill.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Do a 27 Fling Boogie. (Go through the house and get rid of 27 things. They can be things you throw away or give away. It just needs to be 27 things that are leaving your house for good.)
- Start your menu planning and grocery list. Watch for my additional posts on how I am using my slow cooker this summer.
- Read your homeschool encouragement book
- Spend 15 minutes of planning for week one of your school year.
- Reboot your laundry.
Family Fun: Go to the library and switch out your books or go to the science center. In my state, it has been very hot, so I am giving you ideas of things to do that will keep you and the kids cool. You can always come up with a fun activity that I haven’t mentioned. I am just giving you some ideas as a spring board.