Welcome to the fourth week of Getting Organized! I have tried to keep these short and sweet for you. I hope you are seeing a difference.
Monday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Have breakfast.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes.
- Swish and swipe your bathroom.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Do the Weekly Home Blessing Hour as a family.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Reboot the laundry and keep it moving today. Monday is the day we wash the bedding.
- Put away the books that have come in from your orders.
- Start planning the first week of school.
Family Fun: Reward everyone for a job well done. Pick an activity that everyone loves to do. I usually reward with a trip to the bowling alley, park, or swimming when we have all worked hard on the Weekly Home Blessing Hour.
Starting with the July postings, I will include the Zone of the Week, where you will do some more detailed cleaning. If you want to take a look at The FlyLady’s Zones, check out this page on her site.
Enjoy your week!