Congrats! You have made it to the end of the third week of getting organized. I hope you are seeing progress and are encouraged that you can do this.
Friday – Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes.
- Swish and swipe.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Have a 2 minute Hot Spot Fire Drill.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Start the laundry.
- Read your homeschool encouragement book for 15 minutes.
- Put away any books that have arrived from the orders you placed.
- Check on the status of your other orders.
Go swimming or pick another water activity to do as a family.