Welcome to the middle of the week! I enjoy Wednesdays. They are busy days for me since we usually have our mid-week prayer meeting on Wednesday, so I have to make sure we get through our routines a little bit earlier than normal.
Set your timer for 15 minutes for the Home Assignment and 15 minutes for the School Assignment
- Make your bed when you get up.
- Brush your teeth and get dressed to the shoes.
- Swish and swipe the bathroom.
- Fill your water bottle.
- Have a 2 minute Hot Spot Fire Drill.
- Start a load of laundry.
- Pamper yourself for 15 minutes.
- Get your grocery list ready and your grocery bags.
- Pack water bottles and snacks for the kids.
Do you know that taking 30 to 60 seconds each morning to swish and swipe the bathroom will help you save time on weekly cleaning? I have been swishing my toilet and wiping down my shower and sink area daily for many years. When I am out of town, I always come back to a longer cleaning process in my bathroom to get it clean again. It can take 15 to 30 minutes to get it all clean. If I spend one minute a day for seven days, I am only spending seven minutes a week cleaning my bathroom. Try it for 30 days, and see what you notice about your bathroom’s clean factor.
- Reboot your laundry.
- Purge any school papers that you still have on your desk.
- Set up Bill Pay Files and file them in a handy place near your desk. (This is going to help your over all organization when school starts back up.
- Fold or hang your laundry and put it away before your leave the house.
- Pick a fun activity to do on your way to the grocery store.
- Take your snacks and water bottles.
- Take your box of children’s books to donate while you are out.
- Plan a stop by the library if you did not go earlier in the week.